What Inspires Us?
FDL acts as a Fiduciary, a Disciplined advisor, and a Leader in binding commercial businesses with communities through meaningful partnerships. Our FDL guiding principles encourage organic bonding and synergy that sets the stage for community building and stewardship. Achieving smart development that bonds businesses to the people is critical to mutual long-term growth and sustained success. For our part, FDL seeks to build coalitions between businesses and residents of the community they serve.
All Real Estate is Local.
We are clear in our mission to be knowledgeable, as well as socially and environmentally conscious in advising real estate development partners desiring to have a positive impact in the region. As a result, both businesses and communities thrive. As we serve the commercial real estate needs of our business clients, we identify opportunities to address challenges in the surrounding development area, and afford area businesses an opportunity to partner in addressing challenges.
A “Proven” Partner
For nearly 20 years, the Fleur De Lis team has delivered top-notch real estate services to professionals and organizations of varying sizes and scopes.
The firm advises a variety of groups and businesses on the development potential of their sites and property type, including, but not limited to:
- a health organization expansion project in the greater Washington, D.C. area;
- a multi-national transportation corporation working with the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) & Baltimore-area Transit;
- a private & international charter school management corporation;
- a vehicle retail dealership and maintenance facilities;
- regional utilities, institutional investors, and credit unions;
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs);
- regional home builders, and
- local and global faith-based institutions.